Christmas Lights

Thursday, 24 July 2014

Snake Balloon Hat

Hiya Jammers!
Today we have a new item in store for us at the Sumemr Carnival, it's the Snake Balloon Hat!
This look neat! I already bought one, tried it on every animal, it looks amazing!
This is the hat on my seal, it looks so neat :3 I can't wait for more items like these! AJHQ has been really coming up with their own carnival ideas :3 Sorry for this short post, but that's all for now! What other items would you like to see in stores of Jamaa? Leave a comment below and Jam On!

3 comments:

  1. I think the Snake hat is super creepy! It doesn't look like Animal Jam's art style at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Somewhy it reminds me of muppets o.o

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!