Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Scented Candles

Hiya Jammers!
Today we have a summerish item to freshen' our air, no other but the Scented Candle
This item is sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 350 gems so be sure to grab it! These are all the ''scents'' you can buy:
Nice, eh? I like the Apple and Leaf ones most for some reason, the leaf one reminds me most of tea and the apple one reminds me of Oak... What other items would you like to see come next to the stores of Jamaa? Leave a comment below and Jam On!
PS: So sorry for this short post, I have been feeling really sick lately. I might get on track after a few days, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Kookiedesert and I need an apple scented candle for my collection :) I'm a member so u can gift me one and Ye thnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz gift me one! at samham22

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!