Christmas Lights

Monday, 14 July 2014

Rare Spiked Mohawk!

Hiya Jammers!
How did your Monday go? Mine was amazing, I did a LOT today :3 To pack up this awesome day, AJ has brought us an amzing Rare Item Monday! We got the Rare Spiked Mohawk!
This item is just simply AMAZING! I love these bright colors used on it! I already made a colorful costume with it on my seal!
Colorful, eh? You can grab this epic item in Jam Mart Clothing's 3rd page and but it for 900 gems. Quite prizey but worth it! I'm a bit sad it's for members only though.. On a random note I have quite a crazy amount of gems to go with today's wacky item!
Lastly, another wacky thing I spotted while looking trough views!
I marked the wacky part! I didn't know you can view blogs trough Nintendo and Playstation consoles! This monday was quite random and wacky, don't ye think? What about you, how did your day go? Leave a comment below and Jam On!

1 comment:

  1. You can connect to the internet with DSI and Playstation. Flash doesn't work on it, though...

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!