Christmas Lights

Saturday, 5 July 2014

Patched couch

Hiya Jammers!
Sorry for this unusual timing post, I have been really busy lately. Anyways, today we have a new awesome item to go with the Patched Furniture theme, the Patched Couch, sold at Kimbara Imports for 500 gems
This item is just so adorable! But like the chair, I'd like it to be for all Jammers though. I'm out of ideas on what to post for now, but I think that's it! Do you have any ideas I could use? How do you think I can improve my posts? Leave a comment below, Happy Jamming!

1 comment:

  1. You should host little Animal Jam trivia questions, maybe encourage jammers to get creative and come up with theories about the mysteries of Jamaa?

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!