Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Otter leaks?




Hiya Jammers!
I was searching around for Animal Jam Otters and I found some leaks!
 
That is so adorable! I can't wait to see it come! Though, I'm not sure how people got it already!
  
That little box seems interesting! I think it shew up, because AJHQ is still testing the items on it :3 I simply can't wait for otters to come! They look promising! I also found some pictures of their actions as well!
  
 I didn't find these on google images, these fully belong to the Animal Jam Pridelands blog! That's all for now, leave a comment below on what you think and Jam On!
PS: I'll post the new item later, so stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. owo
    Cool x3
    They look kinda cute ^_^
    HOPEFULLY THEY WONT BE IN THE DIAMOND SHOP :L

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!