Christmas Lights

Thursday, 10 July 2014

Diamond Crown

Hiya Jammers!
How's your morning going? Quite a rainy day we have where I am, along with that we have a brand new item mined out for us by the HQ! No other, but the Diamond Crown!
I'm not a fan of this item... It doesn't have any other colors but this one, so that is a bit sad. I don't think we will see a lot of Jammers wearing this... What do you think? Over at the DE, we have AJHQ News about the Rhinos returning!
I simply love that video! I hope those wittle birds come out as pets some day! There are a lot of facts included in this article, so be sure to check it out here! Enjoy your day and Jam On!
PS: This is a new form I made of posting! Do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. ancient i can't believe you i was not mean! idk what she told you but your just another one of those hurtful people. I thought you were my friend.
    ~cheeselover12345

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!