Christmas Lights

Thursday, 17 July 2014

Ant Farm and Missed special days!

Hiya Jammers!
How's your day going? I have been really busy and sing the last 4 days, so I'm really sorry for these late and short posts! Anyways, today we have item at Jam Mart Furniture, it's no other but the Ant Farm!
I lvoe how finally AJHQ is giving us items that we can do anything with! I can't wait to see what Jammers create with this item :3 Lastly, I forgot to post the Moday Facts and Creative Wednesday this week! I'll skip the Creative Wednesday for this week, but I'll give you some Monday Facts! The theme for today's Monday Facts is Ant Farm! The largest ant farm habitat is 1.2 m (3 ft 11 in) height x 0.9 m (2 ft 11 in) width and 0.08 m (3 in) depth, achieved by Colgate Palmolive Ltd in Singapore, Singapore, on 28 December 2008. Neat, eh? All credit for this knowledge goes to the Guinness World Records, of course! If you wish to see and find out about more world records, click here! What other items woudl you like to see come to the stores of Jamaa? Leave a comment below and Jam On!
PS: I have been running out of ideas lately, so my posts always sound the same... How could I improve them? Leave an idea in a comment!

1 comment:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!