Christmas Lights

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

A bunch of new items!

Hiya Jammers!
I'm deeply sorry I didn't post these days! I'm far away from the city, so the connection is a bit bad! Anyways, today we have a bunch of amazing new items! Let's start with the first one that we missed! The Epic Antlers!
Amazing, right? I love these items so much! They kind of remind me of Siggurd, the deer alpha :3 Next, we have the next new item including today's new item! The Star and Heart Pillows!
These are so adorable! If I get any more den space, I will definetly buy these! :o Lastly, we have a new balloon hat in store for us at the Summer Carnival!
This looks awesome! Though, I'm not sure I will be seeing anyone wearing these... Eh, we'll see. That's all for now! I didn't add the Monday rare because I couldn't get a snapshot of it, so sorry! What other items would you like to see come to the stores of Jamaa? Leave a comment below and Jam On!

2 comments:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!