Christmas Lights

Friday, 13 June 2014

Pro Soccer Ball and Upcoming Dinosaur designs!

Hiya Jammers!
It seems that I am now psychic! I predicted that this item will come! (actually, a lot of people did, lol) Anyways, today's new item is the Pro Soccer Ball! And may I say it does look like it's for pros! It is sold at Jam Mart Furniture!
I'm not the biggest sports fan, but I like this item! I love the little paw details. And the best part, it's for All Jammers to enjoy, so be sure to grab one and wait for the World Cup! Over at the DE, we have an AJHQ+A about Oceans!
This is a neat question, I never knew that... Be sure to watch that video where Tierneyanswers Miss Snowystar's question! Next, remember that speculation of the breaking ice in Mt. Shiveer I talked about yesterday? Well great news! I got so into the idea, that I'm gonna do drawings of those dinosaurs that should be released and what they should look like! So stay tuned :3 What other items would you like to see ome to the stores of Jamaa? What about the Football event, do you like football? Are you looking forward to the World cup 2014? What team are you a fan of? Leave a comment below with what's on your mind, Happy Jamming!

1 comment:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!