Christmas Lights

Saturday, 21 June 2014

Hat with Dreadlocks and a weird tall tree!

Hiya Jammers!
Today we have a returning item that found it's way to the Summer Carnival. It is no other, but the Hat with Dreadlocks! You can find it in the Clothing Booth in the Summer Carnival and can buy it for 2500 gems!
I honestly, don't like this item that much. But it can be wearable! There's one thing that cought my eye though, it's original color, where the hat is yellow, green and red. It kinda looks like this:
Yep, the national Lithuanian Flag, how neat! I wonder if there are other items that represent the flags... Lastly, a weird thing I spotted in the Adventure Base Camp. I spotted this really tall tree that had vines around it.
I looked around the whole Base Camp, but didn't find a tree just like that. What do you think this tall tree has to do with the adventures? Will there be a place where Jammers can climb up the tree for more adventures? What other items would you like to see come out or come back into the stores of Jamaa? Leave a comment below, Happy Jamming!

2 comments:

  1. OwO
    I wish you could buy that tree... Dx
    The hat is just plain blergh e3e

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I still didn't see a SINGLE Jammer wearing that hat XD

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!