Christmas Lights

Friday, 20 June 2014

Greely TIki Statue and Wolf Claw and extra contest prizes!

Hiya Jammers!
Today we have 2 epic items that found their ways to the stores of Jamaa! First one, located in Jam Mart Furniture and sold ofr 500 gems, the awaited Greely Tiki Statue!
This one is JUST like the underwater one! Just that it has no sand around it, doesn't ahve a starfish and no seaweed to be seen! I honestly love these tiki statues, I might even make a little Tiki Party. Next, today's second item, sold at the Diamond Shop, sold for 3 daimonds, we have the Wolf Claw!
I just simply LOVE this item! And the great part about it is, it's for all Jammers to enjoy! It's actually a bit like the normal claw! Just that this one is a little different in the prizes and the design itself! Now the news about the contest prizes! I think that you all (That Entered) worked so hard for this contest, so I will be sending each Jammer that entered a random gift, so it feels fair for others. Reminder: The Contest will end the upcoming Thursday which will be June 26th! I think that's all for now! What other items would you like to see come next to the stores of Jamaa? Did you like today's double-up item? Leave a comment balow Happy Jamming!

1 comment:

  1. hi ancientclawz I'm soooo sorry I unbuddied you can I buddy you agen ? pokemon20232
    P.S. i can' spell sorry

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!