Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Graham Tiki Statue

Hey Jammers!
Today we have another item in the theme of: Tiki Statues! It also helps with the Alpha Tiki Statue collection. Today's new item is no other, but the Graham Tiki Statue, which is sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 500 gems!
This is jsut like the sunken underwater one! I really like that leaf hair detail! It seems nice :3 Next, over at the DE, we have a Jammer Tip from the AJHQ about the new colors!
Seems neat, I really like that little gif AJ made! I think that is all for now! What other items woudl you like to see in Jamaa? Be sure to comment what you think, Happy Jamming!
PS: So sorry for these short posts that have no information. I just really have nothing else to post about lol

6 comments:

  1. If you don't mind, may I give a little advice on finding things to post about? :3

    Try to look around Jamaa, and try to find interesting, thought-provoking things. Ask commenters for their opinions on topics! Maybe have a theme of some sort for each day of the week, like how Animal Jam Spirit does Mystery Mondays, Friendship Fridays, etcetera. And remember, BE ORIGINAL! If there's such thing as a good post, it's one that you created on your own, being yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the tip! I made a little story on how I came up with my username, lol

      Delete
  2. That tiki looks like he's grimacing in pain o-o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ancient, what's your dream item?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have a dream item anymore XD It used to be white and green gazelles but now since they came out, I got them :3

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!