Christmas Lights

Saturday, 7 June 2014

Gem Encrusted Neclace

Hiya Jammers!
So far, Summer is really boring and it feels like it's 1900 degrees outside, lol. Anyways, today we have an epic item that was made for us! The Gem Encrusted Necklace sold at Epic Wonders' Clothing Orb!
What a neat item! I am definetly buying this because some of the colors of this item matches some of my animals! Next, we have a new Article about the Cruise Ship Party at the DE!
That looks neat! But AJHQ is just making me mad with those little Paw, Leaf and Rock icons. I am really upset they took the facts away from Jamaa. Well at least we still have our Journey book! This article includes some things that you can do at the Cruise Ship Party. So go ahead, read it and visit the Cruise Ship Party yourself! What other items would you like to see come next to the stores of Jamaa? Do you like today's new item? Have you visited the Cruise Ship Party yet? Be sure to comment what you think, Happy Jamming!

1 comment:

  1. The Gem Encrused Neklace is OK, I suppose. :T it reminds me of Jello. Don't ask. :P
    And yay! Cruise Ship Party is back! I love the smoothies there. That's my favorite part. :P
    ~wingofthesun~

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!