Christmas Lights

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Clowns, Hyenas and Funds!

Hiya Jammers!
Today we have just an excelent item for the drowsy and cloudy day we're having! The Clown Hair! (sounds weird. lol)
This is just so colorful! And as all Summer Carnival items, it has 8 different colors! (I wonder what is up with that?) Next, we have a video from the AJHQ about the newly adopted Hyena, Tusker (What a cute name :3) He was adopted from the Oakland zoo in Oaland, Ca. And it is all thanks to the conservation museum money and membership money!
D'aww! He's so cute! To see the video click here. And now speaking of hyenas, I have recently got one of my own!
His name is Enchanted Shiverjammer. I bought him 10 minutes ago :3 What other new items would you like to see roll in to the stores of Jamaa? Do you wnat them to be in the Carnival store or any other store? What about the color number what's the deal with 8? Have you gotten a Hyena of your own? If you have what's his name? Be sure to coment waht you think and share your ideas with others Happy Jamming!

7 comments:

  1. I just got one of my own hyenas today! They're sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hyena is epic!! o3o
    And his little doggie sidekick too! ^u^

    Sadly, I do not own a hyena. I don't even have membership. //sobs//

    By the way, I saw you were giving out pets on CS (that's how I got here) so please check out my trade! ^^
    Anyway, happy jammin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a hyena when updates came and I would like to see stegosaurous tails and lightning bolt necklaces in the summer carnival and sunglasses and berets in jamma mart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajajajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to see stegosaurous tails and lightning bolt necklaces in summer carnival and sunglasses and berets in jamma mart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AND yes I already have a hyena since the updates came.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAKE A HEADER MORE FANCY PLEASE LIKE OTHER BLOGS IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN THOUGH.

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!