Christmas Lights

Monday, 26 May 2014

Rare Multicolored Moustache and a Surprise!

Hiya Jammers!
Once again, so sorry for this late post, I've been really busy lately! Anywho today we have Monday, and we ALL know what it means, The Rare Item Monday! And I am quite surprised with this rare item! Today's rare is the Rare Multicolored Moustache, which is sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 950 gems (quite pricey) and on the 3rd page!
This looks so nice! I love it how it is so lazily painted blue! I am definetly gonna buy this item. Along with that, I have a little surprise for you all! You remember my update post? I mentioned of doing a contest for a Rare Spiked Orange Collar! Yes, it will finally come true! I will post the details on the all brand new Contests page tomorrow. What other items would you like to see come out? Did you like today's post? Feel free and leave a comment on what you think, Happy Jamming!
PS: Sorry for this short post, not much time.
PPS: I will abcent from June 9th to 12th! Going on a fieldtrip :3

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Like i think you can let me be an author!

      Delete
  2. OMG your so nice and caring! btw cau u tell me your user so i can give u a gift?

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I'm lascara) on animaljam anyway,

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!