Christmas Lights

Friday, 9 May 2014

Grass chair

Hey Jammers!
Today we have an awesome nature-themed items in the stores of Jamaa (I just LOVE this item!). The Grass chair sold at Treetop Gardens, Sarepia Forest and costs only 450 gems!
 In my opinion this item is EPIC, but sadly, it's for members only. I really like it's second form, so full of bloomed flowers! In other news, I'm working on a big project! Once it's done I'll take a picture of it and post it on here! What other items do you want to come out? Do you think AJ is getting to a summery mood? If yes what items do you expect next? Feel free to comment what you think, Happy Jamming!
PS: I am so sorry this post is so short, I actually have nothing much to post about, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!