Christmas Lights

Monday, 17 March 2014

Rare Lucky Tuxedo Jacket and Bad News

Hello Jammers!
Today we have quite a cool but expensive rare hidden in the stores of Jamaa! The Rare Lucky Tuxedo Jacket, located at the 12th page of Jam Mart Clothing sold for 1950 gems!
Quite neat colors ^.^ I wike them :3 Be sure to grab these while they are still in store! (They won't be here once tomorrow strikes!) Over at the DE we have quite a jolly post from the AJHQ about these magnificent Rares :3
What a Jolly Snow Leopard the one in the picture is! This article includes a cute snow leopard picture and a few facts, folklores about the Leprechauns! Be sure to read it ^.^ Now, moving on to the bad news... Sadly my laptop's internet has crashed, so I won't be able to use it and if I can;t use it I can't get on AJ, except for this computer, I'll try to keep up the daily posts anyways! What rare would you like to see return or come out? Would you like it to have a bunch of other colors? Feel free to comment what you think, Happy Jamming ^.^

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, I think that AJHQ needs to rerelease worns and headdresses. By worns and headdresses, I mean the "unrare" kind that people consider beta. I know it sounds weird, but I've seen people grow INCREDIBLY snotty over having a hoard of "beta"s and thinking they're superior to other people. I think that many people would agree with me that they can't be held at fault, but rereleasing the old rares would really boost newer Jamaasian morale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not agree with this type of behavior but people like being able to collect rares

      Delete
  2. Aww, I'm sorry about your internet! I hope you can get it fixed soon.
    I hope gazelle horns return someday. (A lot of you who know me probably already know that... XD)

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!