Christmas Lights

Friday, 21 February 2014

Telescope

Hello Jammers!
Today we have a returning item that has been on clearance for FAR too long! The Telescope!
These items have returned but are not located at Mystery Emporium anymore, these are now located at Kimbara Imports! As before they cost 300 gems! Be sure to get them before they go on clearance again! Maybe more items will come out again? Be sure to check the items in store before trading or you might get scammed! Over at the Daily explorer we have an article about frogs from Dr. Brady Barr! 
This contains quite a few facts that you might not know so be sure to check it out! Also I have found out a strategy to get really high scores on Swoopy Eagle!
You have to click on the exact (or earlier) time to be alright, with this strategy I actually scored 31! So try it out :3 Do you like today's returning item? Do you want more items to return? Be sure to comment what you think! Happy Jamming!

4 comments:

  1. Heh, my new high score is 32! >:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg, hi can u buddy me? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this blog!!!!!
    - maya14256

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! But I can't sadly :( I will clear out my buddy list soon so then maybe I will! ^.^

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!