Christmas Lights

Thursday, 13 February 2014

Rose Bouquets

Hello Jammers!
Today we have a returning classic from last year's Friendship Festival Party! The Rose Bouquet!
What a neat item, eh? These are located at Jam Mart Furniture and cost only 200 gems! Be sure to grab a few and send them to your  buddies! ^.^ While on my travels in Jamaa I spotted this weird glitch!
When going to my buddy's den I got trapped in a void! Though it said I'm already there! I only had to refresh to fix this and when making a new animal I spotted this with the wolves
Now their main eyes are the round eyes, last year they were the sharp ones! I wonder what happened?
Earlier today we got a message from the AJHQ!
Ooh mini-events? What do you think about these? And lastly, over at the Daily Explorer we have a fun article from the AJHQ about the News Crew Assignment: How to be a Savvy Jammer!
Can't wait for the next News Crews Assignment ^.^ What would you like to see next in the stores of Jamaa? Would you like it to be a returning or a brand new item? Be sure to comment what you think, Happy Jamming ^.^ 

2 comments:

  1. The DE post doesn't really explain what makes a savvy jammer. :U

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!