Christmas Lights

Monday, 10 February 2014

Rare Friendship Bracelet

Hello Jammers!
Today we have an awesome rare in store for us! The Rare Friendship Bracelet! :D
What a neat item! These are located at Jam Mart Clothing, 13th page and cost 850 gems (quite pricey) So be sure to grab a pair for you and your best buddy ^.^ Over at the Daily Explorer, we have 2 fun articles from the AJHQ!
The first one was released yesterday (sorry I missed it, clumsy me :3) It has a gif in it! How neat ^.^
And today's gift is about the Rare! It also includes a gif as well! Thank you for reminding us AJHQ! 
And to finish this short post, when I log on today, this happened!
Ooh, I wonder what's inside :D
WOAH! Thank you AJHQ! :D I'll surely keep and save it for something special :3
What do you think about today's rare? How about the post; is it interesting? Has this ever happened to you? Be sure to rate and comment! Happy Jamming ^.^

11 comments:

  1. Yes, the gist thing happened to me once. It was maybe last year, and I got a legendary glove. Don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. plz visit my blog: http://ajsurvivalguide.blogspot.com

    ~jzale314 the new blogger and u-tuber :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a neat blog you have :3 Already commented ^.^

      Delete
  3. oh how do u write that thing above me the: Remember to not use bad words or bully on this blog. Respect others' opinions and leave one of your own. Happy Jamming! ^.^ thing.. i want to use it for my blog.
    ~jzale314

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well first log in, then go to settings and click Posts & comments then go to the bottom and there will be a text thing and you can write whatever you want :3

      Delete
  4. I think you might've sort of used Snowyclaw's style? Same meaning, same layout... I dunno. Sorry if I'm mistaken, this blog is still pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a bit but not everything, I try to make my blog as unique as it can be, not many Jammers spot that :3 and thank you for your nice comment :3

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!