Christmas Lights

Monday, 17 February 2014

Rare Curly Wig

Hello Jammers!
Today we have a really neat item just in time for Presidents' day! The Rare Curly Wig!
I really like it's color! It looks like it's violet with a turquoise bow, how neat! This is located at Jam Mart Clothing and costs 750 gems, quite expensive for a mop for your head! Over at the AJHQ we have a post from the AJHQ about today's rare!
Thank you for reminding us AJHQ! While traveling the lands of Jamaa I spotted quite a few glitches!
This happened when I viewed the Jam Mart Clothing store, everything had an Arctic wolf badge and the Rare badge as well, a few numbers as well! Had to refresh to fix it
This happened then I viewed my Mailbox, really neat ^.^ (Why? The more glitches, the bigger the update!)
This Arctic Wolf was in the Mud pool in Appondale but wasn't dirty! How strange! Lastly, while traveling in the lands of Jamaa I spotted quite a few sad things 
Are you serious? Just for rares people are threatening each other! That is just sad! If you see people like that or get a message like that be sure to report them for whatever they are doing wrong! Click here to read the Animal Jam Safety rules!
This, is horrible! Why are some members treating non-members like that? It's just wrong! We are all the same!
This is sad as well! Each Jammer belongs in Jamaa! Again, if you see Jammers like this or get JAGs like that be sure to report them for what they did wrong! What rare would you like to come out or return to the Stores of Jamaa on Monday? Have you ever come in an encounter with these glitches? How about Jammers and JAGs like that? Be sure to comment! Happy Jamming ^.^

5 comments:

  1. -Head steams with anger and starts screaming- I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT. IF NMS DIDN'T BELONG IN AJ WHY WOULD AJHQ LET THEM IN?! THAT KANGAROO DOESN'T BELONG HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually like I said, everyone belongs in AJ :3 if she says that she wouldn't even be here because she was a nm as well :3

      Delete
  2. Someone threatened to hack me and once I reported it for two reasons it automatically disappeared from my Jam-a-Grams. That just proves AJHQ does their jobs very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same happened to me and they sure do! ^.^

      Delete
    2. AncientClawz, how are you such a good computer artist? I must know XD

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!