Christmas Lights

Saturday, 22 February 2014

Magic Mirror

Hello Jammers!
Today we have a returning item from clearance! The Magic Mirror!
Personally, I LOVE this item! It can answer to ANY kind of question with it's answers ''Yes'' ''No'' or even ''?'' Over at the Daily Explorer we have a fun project from the AJHQ!
That looks neat! be sure to try it out! ^.^ While traveling the lands of Jamaa I spotted this fun little glitch yesterday!
When I clicked my inventory the whole game just darkened! This happened to quite a few Jammers! I had to refresh to fix this. It got a bit annoying!
And now, this! Why would you call AJHQ if someone doesn't move? I was standing near the slide in Mt.Shiveer and a person just came and said: ''MOVE I'M MAKING A MUSIC VIDEO'' and I was going on a brb when I got back all I saw was this. That is just wasting the AJHQ's time! What other items would you like to return or come out? Will you try out the project? Has this glitch happened to you? Be sure to comment and Happy Jamming! ^.^

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't call that glitch fun, haha. Everybody was raging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people these days.. -.-
    Poor AJHQ, getting calls from little kids screaming at them to ban someone because they wouldn't move for a music video..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody said they would call AJHQ because I had different opinions from them. Really?? Really??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...
      Jammer 1: "I think the next new animal's gonna be a hippo!"
      Jammer 2: "I think it's gonna be a Toucan!"
      Jammer 1: "NO IT'S GONNA BE A HIPPO YOU LIAR I'M CALLING AJHQ AND REPORTING YOU AND BLOCKING YOU!"
      Jammer 2: o_o...

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!