Christmas Lights

Saturday, 22 February 2014

Leprechaun shoes

Hello Jammers!
Today we have a BRAND new Lucky item in the stores of Jamaa! The Leprechaun shoes!
These are really neat and are quite similar to the Elf Shoes! I never knew Leprechauns had pointy shoes! Over at the Daily Explorer's Achievements page we have an article about the Eat 'Em Up achievements from the AJHQ!
Be sure to read this article cause it includes quite informative stuff ^.^ And now for some changes!
From now on Green Alpha Stones are now called Portal Crystals, sadly. I really liked the old name. Do you like today's item? How many achievements have you collected? Do you like the name change? Be sure to comment what you think! Happy Jamming!

8 comments:

  1. The orange alpha stone is also called the lava crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't how to say this but I don't hope I sound rude but when are you going to post the picture of my animal
    One again I hope I don't sound rude
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! So sorry, a bunch of school work lately I haven't even started it! Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why AJHQ WHY?!!!!
    WHY U REPLACE OLD NAME, ALPHA STONES SUITED IT WAY BETTER AND THEY SOUNDED MORE MYSTERIOUS AND JAMAASIAN PORTAL CRYSTAL SOUNDS BORING AND MODERN!
    *SCREAMS*
    IM SORRY I HAD THE LET IT OUT!!!!!! I WILL STILL CALL THEM ALPHA STONES, AND IF WE ALL CALL THEM ALPHA STONES AJHQ MIGHT CHANGE THE NAME BACK, SO LETS ALL CALL THEM ALPHA STONES!!!!!
    AND AGAIN, IM SORRY I WAS JUST SO MAD.
    ~cloudclaws who loves this blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please lets all call them alpha stones for AJHQ to change the name back again!

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!