Christmas Lights

Saturday, 15 February 2014

Curly Wig and Username Changes

Hello Jammers!
Today we have another returning classic from last year's Friendship Festival! The Curly Wig!
Kinda looks like a mop! These come in all sorts of festive colors! They are located at Jam Mart Clothing and cost only 300 gems so be sure to grab a few! Over at the Daily Explorer we have a reminder about the new intro from the AJHQ!
Be sure to check it out, it's really neat! While traveling, I spotted a few glitches!
This happened when my friend Ravenpaw used play while being a fox and wearing the new cupid's wings! There have been more then one glitches like that!
This happened when I was going trough the Membership Benefits! What's with all the numbers AJHQ?
And lastly, I have been going trough some changes of my account! From now on, I'll be called ancientclawz instead of FurryTheOwl! I hope you like it! Now, as requested an Art for RonenTheGamer!
I hope you like it! ^.^ What item would you like to see next in the stores of Jamaa? What do you think of these glitches? Feel free to comment and Happy Jamming! ^.^
PS: You might not find me on the Buddy search thing cause I made that account only yesterday, so AJHQ needs some time to approve my name

7 comments:

  1. hey! sorry im not logged in to blogger like the blog love the cute wittle mouse animation! ~memango

    ReplyDelete
  2. as in when you move your mouse not literally a mouse lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it so much! Thank you do much ancientclawz! THAT is my new profile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm so glad you like it!

      Delete
  4. Wow O.o
    Even if I was able to take a break while computer drawing, I wouldn't be able to do that good. Wow o.o

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!