Christmas Lights

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Cherry Tree and Nesting Dolls

Hello Jammers!
Today we have 2 new items, one of the is returning, The Cherry Tree and the other one a BRAN new, The Liza Nesting Dolls!
This item is really big! It is located at Jam Mart Furniture and costs only 500 gems so be sure to grab a few!
These are so adorable!!!! These are located at Epic Wonders Furniture Orb and cost 1000 gems, be sure to check them out! (maybe more alpha Nesting Dolls coming soon?)
Also, I spotted a kangaroo wearing a fox hat, looks like the hat is the head, how neat!
Also, my user has been approved by the AJHQ! Now you will be able to find me on the buddy search thing! ^.^ And lastly, an Art for Pink200330!
I hope you like it ^.^ What nesting dolls would you like to see next? Would you like it to be non-member or member? Be sure to comment, Happy Jamming ^.^

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You're such a great artist! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm happy you like it!

      Delete
    2. I like it so much it's gonna be my next profile picture :D

      Delete
    3. Can I feature your blog in one of my posts?
      PS. I changed my profile picture XD

      Delete
  2. Yay your profile picture looks great! Great job AnchientClawz!
    ~ animals352

    P.S~ I feel like being random so... MY NAME IS PEGASUS CAKE PERSON AND I LIKE RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS AND AND CAKE HAR HAR. The end. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're awesome and random x3

      Delete
  3. Hi ima angelgal1-new to tons.of blogs xd. Anyway i will be commenting on my computer soon XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE ART! XD
    AND OMG RUSSIAN DOLLS
    NOW I CAN GO SHOW OFF MY RUSSIAN-NESS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really like your profile picture/gif! how did you make that? seems neat ^.^

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!