Christmas Lights

Saturday, 25 January 2014

Topcoat!

Hello Jammers!
Today we have a fun little rainy-day-themed item ^.^ It's the Top Coat!
What an interesting item! This is great for exploring rain forests and jungles! These come in several cool colors and are waiting for you to buy them in Jam Mart Clothing for only 450 gems! Be sure to get a pair ^.^
Lastly, a little glitch I spotted on my travels in Jamaa
Well I just clicked join me button when a person was hosting Greely's Inferno and this popped up, I just had to click on to fix it
What would you like to see next in the stores of Jamaa? Do you like the new rainy-day-theme? Do you want the next item to be for everyone? Be sure to comment! Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!