Christmas Lights

Saturday, 18 January 2014

Snow Trail Shoes

Hello Jammers!
Today we have another Winter-themed item in the stores of Jamaa! It's the Snow Trail Shoes!
What a nice item! It's member though! It has a bunch of colors! Be sure to get a pair! They are located in The Shiveer Shoppe and only cost 550 gems! ^.^
Next, a fun little article about the Lost Ruins den on the Daily Explorer!
I love the Lost Ruins den! They are really beautiful ^.^
Also, I scored diamonds today in the Daily Spin!
 Now I have 5 diamonds ^.^ Once I'm member I'll definetly will buy the ice armor!
And last, these are the glitches I spotted while exploring Jamaa!
When I got into the Phantom Portal Adventure The adventure log didn't disappear! I had to refresh to fix this!
Next I went to Jam Mart Clothing and this happened! As the last glitch, I had to refresh to fix it!
What would you like to see next in the stores of Jamaa? Do you want it to be winter-themed? Have you noticed any glitches? Be sure to comment!
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!