Christmas Lights

Friday, 17 January 2014

Hockey Sticks

Hello Jammers!
Today we have another cool winter-themed item! The Hockey Sticks!
What a neat item! I'm not the biggest fan of hockey but it is still awesome! ^.^ Be sure to get one! They are located in Jam Mart Furniture and Cost only 400 gems!
Next, a little fun article about the Sol Arcade on the Daily Explorer
Be sure to go there and play some games to earn gems!
Next 2 little messages I got from the AJHQ

 Awesome! Thank you AJHQ for these messages ^.^
And last, while on the travels around AJ I spotted more glitches!
#8331? I wonder what that means! There have been many number glitches around Jamaa!
I spotted this black void in the adventure Phantom Portal Hard Mode!
More Minis! This Mini glitch has happened to almost every wolf! I wonder what that means... Maybe they are doing something with wolves? What do you think? Be sure to comment!
Happy Jamming!

2 comments:

  1. That glitch is a process. I think AJHQ misspelled their own game, Rover Race, for River Rider, which is also not available to even play, as far as I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your right, we can't play it in Jamaa but people who have the arcade game this time, they can play it ^-^

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!